The PF4 series is the latest development from ROTRONIC. The thermal measurement technique enables top-precision measurements in the smallest of spaces. This differential-pressure transmitter gives ROTRONIC customers a device to measure a further important parameter in addition to devices for humidity, temperature and CO2 measurement. With the optional connector for HygroClip2 probe, analog input or temperature sensor, the device is widely supported for the most diverse applications.
ROTRONIC stands for unparalleled accuracy and long-term stability. The new differential pressure series meets these requirements with a long-term stability of
The ROTRONIC differential-pressure transmitters are ideal for clean rooms, operating rooms and applications where even minor differences in pressure can have a big effect.
• High-precision measurement and long-term stability
• Fast response time and low hysteresis
• Analog signals freely configurable
• Integrated relay switch contact
• Large overload range
• Expandable with HygroClip2 sensor or analogue inputs
• High immunity to dust and humidity in the medium