With AwTherm, ACIN offers a professional, high-end laboratory unit for temperature-stabilized measurement of water activity in the foodstuffs, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and other industries.
The wide control range permits measurements to be obtained directly in the tempered manufacturing or storage process. Water activity measurement reacts very sensitively to variances in temperature. Stabilizing the temperature prevents imprecise results due to external temperature influences.
Interchangeable measuring head
A further advantage of AwTherm is that the measuring head is removable, which means that the probe can be calibrated or adjusted for both temperature and humidity to give high precision.
The AwTherm shows its paces in stand-alone operation mode, with its simple handling and clarity. No laboratory should be without the device in conjunction with the ROTRONIC HW4 software.
Why measure water activity?
The free water in a product influences its microbiological, chemical and enzymatic stability. If there is too much free water present, the products spoil; too little water can be detrimental to the product characteristics.
- ROTRONIC HYGROMER® IN-1 sensor
- Highest precision through exact stabilization of temperature
- Wide temperature control range
- Excellent reproducibility
- Excellent long-term stability
- Variable size of sample container
- Reference probe interchangeable for calibration or cleaning
- Fast measurements with the AwQuick function
- Simple operation via Touch Interface
- Conforms to ISO 21807 / EMC 2008/108/EC / IEC EN 61010-1:2010